SKRIB is currenlty engaged in a wide-ranging set of projects all of which are focused around helping organisations achieve maximum benefit from their particiaption in the global digital economy.
Key expertise offered to SKRIB clients inlcudes:
- Advice and assistance with the development of a digital strategy for your organisation – recognising that every organisation is different (there is no “one size fits all”) and that all organisations should have clear strategy objectives for how to take maximum advantage of their participation in the digital economy
- Running of market research surveys regarding digital economy readiness and identifying key opportunity areas for organisations.
- Provision of expert speaker engagements at related conferences and meetings
- Helping organisations identify key business partners in the technology industry who they can work with to achieve their digital goals.
- Influencing and advising Government policy teams on related digital economy issues.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any requirements for services like those listed above or indeed other similar services. We are happy to provide immediate feedback on how to move your organisation further into the “foamy part” of the digital economy wave.